Ok, we have all been there: friends out to dinner and no one is talking to each other because EVERYONE is on their mobile phone! We’ve tried tricks like putting it in your pocket so you are not tempted to use it or placing it on silent so you are not distracted. I mean dinner after all was planned so that you could enjoy the company of your friends…NOT YOUR PHONE.
Well here is a fun game you can try to keep your friends attentive during dinner and the phones away from the meal.
- 1) The game starts after everyone has ordered.
- 2) Everybody places their phone on the table face down.
- 3) The first person to flip over their phone loses the game.
- 4) Loser of the game pays for the bill.
- 5) If the bill comes before anyone has flipped over their phone everybody is declared a winner and pays for their own meal.
How to win:
DON’T PICK UP YOUR PHONE!
Have some issues with this phone stack game? Here are some defenses for you to review.