See the full list below and read the full post here.
1. You say “we” instead of “I.”
2. You make everyone else feel like a third wheel.
3. You were more fun when you were single.
4. Inviting you to parties is way less exciting because you’re not going to hook up with anyone.
5. Because the dramatic relationship you have with your boyfriend seems interesting to you, but is boring to everyone else.
6. You and your boyfriend look alike, and that’s creepy.
7. Because inviting you means we have to invite your totally annoying boyfriend.
8. You just nuzzled noses. At. The. Dinner. Table.
9. You act like you’ve been married for ten years and you’ve been dating for two weeks.
10. Now that you’ve entered coupledom your only hobby is shopping flea markets to find vintage furniture for your awesome house.
11. Let’s face it, sluts are more fun.
12. You have twice the wardrobe because you’re the same size as your boyfriend and that’s just not fair to the rest of us who have to buy all our own clothes.
13. You save money on rent by co-habitating, and that is also not fair to the rest of us who have to pay our own damn rent.
14. Because you use the phrase “Date Night.”
15. You post pictures of your obnoxious smarmy dates and your stupid glamorous vacations all over Facebook while constantly writing saccharine status updates professing your love.
16. Because your on-again, off-again relationship is constantly forcing your friends to choose whose side they’re on.
17. You only hang out with other couples.
I’m in a relationship and so this list kind of rang true for me…although I have to say that my partner and I don’t fit these stereotypes–for the most part.
Do you have any to add to this list?